If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can either return your order for a full refund or exchange it for something else. You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from the purchase date by sending the RMA number requested to sales[at]mwaproducts.com. Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. No refunds or credits will be issued prior to the return of the original purchased item in “as new” condition, received by MWAP. For defect issues, in the case of TecNiq, Inc lighting products, the lights all come with a manufacturers limited lifetime warranty. See manufacturer warranty terms. MWAP will coordinate and assist with any returns to TecNiq Inc.
Any order totaling $50 US or less, to destinations in continental US, will be subject to a $10 shipping and handling fee. Any order over $50, to destinations in continental US, will receive free standard shipping. Standard shipping is USPS Priority Mail - 2-5 business days on in-stock items, depending on your shipping zone. For shipments to destinations in non-continental US, Canada and Mexico, standard shipping will be 10% of your order inclusive of import/export duties, $30 minimum. Other countries, your shipping will be billed separately from your order, at $10 handling, plus postage, duty and other related vendor fees. If you receive a package that shows damage please contact the shipping carrier.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
Products on MWA Products web site are provided in new condition and "as is". MWA Products makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MWA Products does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the products on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. All TecNiq Inc. products contain a manufacturers limited lifetime warranty.
In no event shall MWA Products or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MWA Products Internet site, even if MWA Products or a MWA Products authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errors
The materials appearing on MWA Products web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MWA Products does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MWA Products may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MWA Products does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
MWA Products has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
· We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
· We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
· We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
· We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
· We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
All prices are in USD