The model E410 flexible LED light is a unique, ultra-low-profile, weather-resistant lamp designed on a flexible circuit board. Its miniature size allows for easy installation even in the tightest places, and the E410's tough rubber construction makes this light ideal for applications such as in toolboxes, in cramped workspaces on service vehicles, or on counter top or kick board lighting in emergency vehicles. A brighter and superior replacement for LED tube lights, these strips have a source every 1.5" to minimize shadowing in a work situation.
In addition, we offer this product with a color-changing mode that uses red, green, and blue LED chips to create literally thousands of unique colors. Paired with our remote control unit, these lights can add eye-catching lighting effects nearly anywhere you can imagine. What's more, the strips can be cut with scissors or a utility knife to any length required for your application.
Colors available: Blue, red, green, amber
- Available in custom lengths up to 16.5'.
- Ultra-thin 3/16" strip.
- 12VDC with only 0.240A per yard current draw (white draws .40A per yard).
- Low-profile surface mount adhesive design.
- High flexibiltiy conforms to irregular surfaces.
- Over 50,000 hours of life.
- High quality LEDs don't change color over time.
- 180° output.
- Lifetime warranty.