This high-brightness, extreme environment spot and flood lamp that projects the main beam of light at a high 60 degree angle from the mounting surface is sold in pairs. The secondary, lower intensity light emits in rectangular pattern over a wide angular range.
Tough construction and superior materials lets you comfortably mount this lamp anywhere that high brightness spot-and-flood illumination is required. Employing six ultra-efficient power LEDs driven at their maximum power combined with the high efficiency lenses you expect from TecNiq, this lamp is sure to impress you and your customers for its quality, performance, and cost.
These lights are often used in marine vessels and as supplemental reverse-and-area lighting for trailers and trucks by mounting them on the sides and rear of the vehicle.
- Output comparable to a 50 watt halogen.
- Surface mount design eliminates large oval holes.
- Anodized die cast marine-grade aluminum body.
- Stanless steel cover.
- Sealed watertight construction.
- Draws 0.60Amps at 12.8 Volts DC.
- Primary spot output is 60 degrees from the mounting surface.
- Secondary rectangular output for area illumination.
- Typical applications include marine docking lights (boat headlamps), truck and trailer supplemental reverse lighting, and vehicle exterior lighting.